Hi Everyone! I love, love, love…lipsticks! And since this is my first ever post, I wanted to review a lipstick that increased my love for lipsticks many folds and gave me confidence to try bolder shades as well. As it is clear from the title- we are talking about- L’oreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Pure Garnet lipstick.
4-5 years back I used to revolve around pinks and reds but lately I have been exploring. Although I have not yet tried Blues and Greens but in future I definitely will!
Pure Garnet lipstick is one of those shades which me from 5 years ago would never buy- like NEVER! Luckily one of my friends introduced me to this absolutely BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS and CLASSIC shade!!!
Let’s jump to details of this lipstick:
- Packaging– Black Plastic Bullet with L’OREAL Paris engraved on golden plastic in the middle. (Simple yet classy!) Lipstick comes covered in a plastic film with sticker specifying date of manufacture, company details, etc.
- Price Range– It costs Rs.750 for 3.7 gm of product in India.
- Texture– Soft texture and glides very smoothly. (Love the texture)
- Finish– Velvety matte finish and takes some 10-15 minutes to settle down. (As the name suggests its moist matte and not completely matte on my lips)
- Shade– Although I have glorified this shade above- to be specific it’s a deep wine color, not something that will add numbers to your age but something that will brighten your face.
- Stay Power– It stays on my lips for a good 5-6 hours and survives meals as well. (Let me tell you I am always careful not to spoil my lipstick while eating. So result may differ from person to person.)
Checkout below images to know the lipstick more:
Would I suggest you to buy this lipstick?
Definitely YES! It’s a combination of classy bullet, beautiful lip shade and formula which is amazingly good for lips . You definitely deserve to have a lip color that gives you next level confidence.
How to wear this lipstick?
When I wore this lipstick for the first time, I was wearing a wine colored dress and this lipstick complemented overall look a lot. I got nice complements as well 😀
It would be great if you wear this lipstick with clothes in colors like black, white and pastels like blush, mauve..or like me with Wine colored clothes.
I would love to know if you have any other style ideas.
I am an absolute fan of Loreal Paris lipsticks and have more shades that I am planning to review. If you want me to review a particular shade, kindly let me know in comments below or you can also suggest shades to buy 🙂
Goodbye till my next post. Happy Life!