Hi Everyone! I am back with another L’Oréal Paris lipstick review. Free the Nudes collection from this Paris based global brand has amazing nude shades to flatter almost every skin tone.
I really wanted a lipstick from this collection and was really confused between- No Diktat(Pinkish Mauve), No Lies(Pink) and No Rage(Rust Brown). My recent love for warm lip shades finally convinced me to buy No Rage(#312).
This lipstick arrived today only and I was really excited to review it as soon as possible. I felt that such a beautiful shade should be shared with everyone.
Here goes my review on L’Oréal Paris Free The Nudes Lipstick in the shade 312 No Rage.
First of all, let’s discuss about the shade- it’s a gorgeous burnt orange shade. It’s definitely a universally flattering lip color.
For fair skin tones it will be more of a burnt orange shade, for medium to dusky skin tones- a beautiful everyday neutral and for deeper skin tones- a very flattering nude. This shade reminds me one of the looks of Priyanka Chopra and her lip shade was almost exactly same as this one.
This lipstick has very pleasant rose-like fragrance. If you are familiar with L’Oréal La Vie En Rose collection, then you’ll feel that the fragrance is similar to those lipsticks. The smell doesn’t linger for long so it’s not uncomfortable at all.
Check below images to checkout hand and lip swatches:
- Packaging– Pink and Mauve Nude Colored Bullet with L’OREAL Paris engraved on golden plastic in the middle. (Just love the packaging!) Lipstick comes inside a cardboard packaging specifying date of manufacture, company details, etc.
- Price Range– It costs Rs.750 for 3.7 gm of product in India.
- Texture– Soft texture and glides very smoothly. It’s claimed that this range has silky oils to keep the lips moisturised(It’s amazing and feels moisturising)
- Finish– Although L’Oréal claims ultra matte finish, it’s not extremely matte but velvety matte and takes some 10-15 minutes to settle down. (Finish is smiliar to L’Oréal’s Moist Matte range)
- Shade– Warm Neutral- Burnt Orange shade.
- Staying Power– It stays on my lips for a good 5-6 hours and survives meals as well. (Result may differ from person to person.)
Do I recommend this?– Definitely Yes!
Do I like the formula?– Yes. Personally I like velvety matte lipsticks for nude and neutral shades and this range definitely satisfies my criteria.
Why should you buy this?– Warm neutrals are in trend and this is a universally flattering color with moisturising formula.
Would love to know your thoughts. Do comment below and let me know what you think of this shade from L’Oréal Free the Nudes collection.